Adv

Thursday, October 21, 2010

awesome









It had been a week since my N's over, & had been going out since last Wednesday! Really had an awesome outings and some catchups with one another. And yes, I've found a job and been working for past 2 days already. I really love that place but somehow I'm still afraid I might take wrong orders or smth! But I believe day by day I'd get better. Tomorrow is my off day, finally a day for me to rest! Anw its not as tiring as I'm just working for part time! Long way to go.... till Dec! I'm still intending to get a second job.

I'd never forget what you did to me in the past, it really hurted so deeply(& I doubt you'll even realise it). So for now for now I don't even how to face you and your bloody lies, you're just so scary. So pardon me if I leave you one day, friend.

No comments: