Adv

Friday, July 2, 2010

Fatigue

Schl had started and a week passed, everything seems fine except that im still not catching up like not even a single bit. Feel like as if its just starting of the year but in fact its alrd July and prelims' just 1 month away. What the F am i thinking right nw. Felt so lag inside my mind, any pills to fast forward my mind ? OMG. I really dislike myself being like this. Seems like there are still alot of topics that we've yet to cover on. I'm super maximum lack of sleep i swear! Nah weekends here, gonna replenish my sleep before next tues when schl starts.

Ive been wondering whats on your mind. You don't seems like you care fuck damn. The more it makes me feel like moving on with my life without you.

2 comments:

Minakoluvsyou . said...

Minakoluvsyou .
Hey sist . Relink me @ m-inakoluvsyou.bs

imissdieyouah~

Bangheartz' said...

Hao hao! OMG DAMN MISS YOU:(