Adv

Saturday, February 20, 2010

<:


Late 4 schl always but never get caught, but ytd I'm good enough to get green slip and stay back for schl service. Well, mayb its what I shud do and not skpping schl service. Hahaha. Doing fine for school expect Dnt, needa hand up coursework by next tues & I've yet to do all the research, image board etc and even yet to get my file and A3 paper. (Y) me isnt it.

Having moodswing recently, thinking back of the past and stuffs. And felt I'm such a loser for eveyth i did. Big sigh for me. At least I know what I shud do/not to do. 've been thru alot, fine 4 me. Okay nonsense 4 all. Bored at home right now, going Vivo with mum later. Si baby ps me, thought you would go out with me >: LOL

I kept my feelings from you.
Wish you were here.. lil' boy.

No comments: