Adv

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HAPPI BIRTHDAY SIMONE & CHINHUA^^

Chinhua's chalet last night was fun. But the room kinda small for all of us to get in. Hope you enjoy yourself last night^^ Got back home at 12am , managed to get up for schl. Was feeling damn giddy early morning. Realised recently I giving myself so much stress in schl manz, what am I thinking!! Was stonning for the last 10 mins of Dnt doing nothing while others were doing on their research. Sigh.

Well, wanted to sing Birthday song for Simone during recess but they felt kinda awkward so didnt. Yeah mone, I know that you're matured to think for yourself alrdy right. Plz enjoy your 16th birthday ok!! thanks for everything, well appreciated. Study hard. And stop saying that my blog's dying soon ok, its not.

Okay gonna turn in soon, lack of sleep yknow ): Bye!!

No comments: