Adv

Friday, January 15, 2010

Great luv






















Omg seems kinda long that I've last updated my blog man! Hahaha. This year is a crucial year for all of us taking N's O's and blahblahblah. So plz study and strive together everyone! I dont wanna see any of us get in ite next year ): Hopefully everyone could pass their N's okehz. Especially all my loved ones. And for me, I've no confident that I'm able to promote to sec5. But is like everyone is saying that N's too easy to pass & whatever. Awwww headache ttm.

Been so moody recently. You know why I know why. Hope everything goes smoothly manz. And I realised guys these days are getting so ridiculous. How I wish I can shoot them all. Hahaha. I mean some of them, faggots.

Okay let's talk about today then. Town again with Luv Pat and co. I can't stop laughing whenever I'm with CH. He could really made my day manz. Hahaha. As a friend duh!

No comments: